We completed the Bassendean Built Form Character Study for the Town of Bassendean in 2018. The project was launched to assist it’s Local Planning Strategy to accommodate increased population growth predicted by the Western Australian Commission Report. Click here to read about the project.
Our team spent plenty of time in Bassendean and have become very fond of it’s rich history and heritage architecture.
To celebrate, we are giving away a $100 gift voucher to spend at the Bassendean O2 Café, plus, a free architectural consultation from Stephen Carrick Architects. To win, simply like our Facebook page and comment any historical photographs you may have of Bassendean on the pinned Facebook post.
Competition closes March 30! Good luck! Find the terms and conditions below.
Treasures From the Trove Terms and Conditions Eligibility Criteria
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Treasures of the Trove competition for Stephen Carrick Architects, which has been issued by Stephen Carrick Architects, the promoter.
2. Only open to West Australian residents. Entrants must be 18 years or older to participate.
How To Enter
4. The promotion commences at 1pm (AWST) on 8 March and closes 30 March (AWST) (Promotional Period).
5. Eligible individuals can enter by: Liking the Stephen Carrick Architects Facebook page and commenting historical photographs of Bassendean on the Treasures of the Trove Facebook post.
Terms and Conditions
6. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
7. The promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
8. Entrants may enter the competition only once via Facebook.
9. All entrants must adhere to any third party terms and conditions relevant to the prize.
Treasures From the Trove Terms and Conditions
10. The competition prize pool of one $100 voucher for O2 Café Bassendean and a 2-hour architectural consultation with Stephen Carrick Architects. Architectural consultation includes a 1-hour site visit and design sketch.
11. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
12. The winning entries will be selected through a random draw at the offices on March 30.
13. The prize will be posted to the winner on March 30 and must be used within one year of issue.
14. The winning entries will be selected based on a draw at random. This is a competition of chance, not of skill.
15. The judges’ decision is final and will be binding on each person who enters the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winners will be notified via Facebook.
17. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not respond to Stephen Carrick Architects within 10 days, Stephen Carrick Architects reserve the right to re-draw the prize to another eligible user.
18. The winner does not receive any refund or credit note if the voucher is not used fully.
19. You agree that the Promoter may use your personal details provided for the purpose of conducting the competition. The promoter may disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, any co-promoter. The prize winner’s name may be published as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
20. Stephen Carrick Architects have the right to share your entries on Stephen Carrick Architects social media channels.
21. Treasures of the Trove competition is in no way associated, endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook.